- Good for your brain - The antioxidant quercetin helps to keep your neurons and brain cells healthy. A study shows that this can help to prevent the free radical damage that can lead to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Great for your bones - Phloridzin and boron increases bone density.
- Lowers your cholesterol - Pectin lowes ‘bad’ cholesterol. People who eat two apples a day may lower their cholesterol by 16%!
- Lowers your risk of cancer - Studies show that eating apples regularly could reduce the risk of breast, colon and liver cancer.
- Aids weight loss - Studies show that women who ate three apples or pears per day lost more weight whilst dieting than those who ate no fruit.
1 year ago
- stablemind-fullheart-healthybody reblogged this from losingfatfindingfit
- iwantmydreambody likes this
- determinedandpersistent reblogged this from slimmingthehealthyway
- able-body reblogged this from thefitty
- Show more notes